The Front Desk Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all visitors and members coming through the doors. You must have a welcoming and hospitable demeanor as well as carry the culture of Vineyard Anaheim’s vision! Responsibilities will include answering and directing phone calls, managing facilities scheduling and other administrative tasks.
Core Responsibility Areas
- Answer phones promptly, answering inquiries and transferring calls.
- Coordinate front desk activities, including mail and delivery distribution, directing volunteers, etc.
- Manage facility scheduler and church management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Proficient in church management software.
- Quick learner with great organizational and communication skills.
- Able to take initiative in improving and streamlining systems.
- Flexible attitude as we develop and grow as an organization.
Contact Debbie Shandy Dshandy@VCFAnaheim.com to obtain an application form.
Regular Office Hours Monday – Thursday 36-40 hours/week
Reporting to Business Managers
Full-time Hourly with Benefits. For information regarding compensation, inquire directly.
Applicants should apply by October 25th 12pm. Only new applicants need apply.